BA (Hons) Early Childhood Education is crafted for the intellectually demanding professionals who thrive to create a real impact on the learners’ minds from the nascent stages.
The key issues around children’s place in today’s evolving society, children’s learning and development, language and reasoning and environments for children will be identified, reasoned, assessed & examined via assignments, case studies & presentations.
You’ll be able to leverage theory to practice, and comprehend social, psychological, and philosophical factors in children’s lives and their overall growth & development attributed towards their learning approach.
Develop key communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills, including learning to work effectively with others, organize information and ideas, and present your ideas clearly and confidently. Develop research skills. Learn to reflect on your own and others’ practice.
The course presents you with an opportunity to make domestic and global comparisons, analyze, solve problems related to early childhood education on a macro level. Undertaking a full-fledged research project at the final phase will equip you with hands on learning & make you understand the issues at the grassroots aspects.
- All the important management theories and modules in Girne American University are covered in this course of Educational Administration & Supervision. As a result, the students will gain a better understanding of the various management techniques that are applicable in the workplace.
- It will also be helpful to the students to develop their problem-solving skills through the practical application of the various Early Childhood Education models & theories.
- It’s nationally recognized qualification in Girne American University, the credits are earned at this course can be transferred to other courses, if the students want to pursue Bachelors in Early Childhood Education.
- On successful completion of the course the students will be able to demonstrate their proficiency in the various ethical & practical education models implemented with the Children aiming at their betterment which is bound to improve their chances from Girne American University.
Established in 1985 GIRNE American University (GAU) was the first University of Cyprus, started out small with seven students has grown into a diversified university, with over 18,000 diverse multicultural students from 100+ different countries studying as of date. It is Ranked #1 in Kyrenia, #8th in Cyprus & Features in the Top 26% Universities Globally.
The accreditation and the international membership that GIRNE offers is one of its Outstanding features. GIRNE American University is accredited & validated by The Higher Education Planning, Evaluation, Accreditation and Coordination Council of North Cyprus – YODAK along with The Council of Higher Education of Turkey – YOK, Listed on WHED, one of the elite institutions in the world to be a full-fledged member of the IAU & UNESCO Listed and WES Approved. The University is recognized in the United Kingdom by the National Recognition Information Centre – UK NARIC.
The List of Accrediting bodies also includes International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education – IACBE, European Council for Business Education – ECBE, The United Nations World Tourism Organization and earned the Ted Qual – UNWTO, Accreditation Agency for Degree Programs in Engineering, Informatics, the Natural Sciences and Mathematics – ASIIN. The European Association for Quality Language Services – EAQUALS.
With 30+ Specializations and International Recognition & Presence it promises WES Canada / USA equivalent Qualifications and Globally Relevant Qualifications with emphasis on Continuous Professional Development. It also offers access to their Strong Alumni & Business Community Worldwide.
This program is designed to be delivered over 24 – 36 months on full time study mode, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part time and distance learning education mode from Girne American University. The qualification is delivered face-to-face through lectures, tutorials, seminars, presentations by approved study centers only.
- Assessors will support the students throughout the course of BA Early Childhood Education.
- A formative assessment and feedback that will be provided to improve the learners’ achievements as per being part of Girne American University.
- Course materials will also include lecture notes, practical applications with examples and case studies and presentations where the students can apply their knowledge and show their skills as well.
- We also provide books for references and other study materials.
- Supervision is available for all the modules.
- Customized student portal access to every registered student which features 600+ hours of E-learning on their chosen area of specialization or electives through the online learning platform which has multiplatform accessibility, it delivers the any of the course straight to the student’s smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop through which will be enable for them to study at their own convenience.
All units within this qualification of Bachelor of Early Childhood Education are internally assessed by the center and externally verified. The qualifications are criterion referenced based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’, ‘merit’ and ‘distinction’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor. The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
- Contemporary Early Childhood Education
- Theories for Strategies & Learning
- Perspectives in Learning & Development
- Personal, Society & Welfare
- Leadership & Professional Futures
- Reasoning Development
- Social Policy, Inclusion & Inequality
- Approaches to Education – A Philosophical Outlook
- Teaching & Assessment
- Research Methodologies & Project
- Preschool Teacher
- Kindergarten & Elementary School Teacher.
- Childcare Center Director
- Childcare Worker
- Special Education Teacher
- School Counselor or Psychologist
The primary requirement is to get through the interview and they are expected to hold the following:
- Relevant Level 3 Diploma/High School/Foundation Program or equivalent;
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- • Level 5 higher national diploma in Relevant field in order to do final semester (240 credits) (1 year).
- Flexible & accelerated delivery approach.
- Blended and hybrid learning mode aided with workshops, seminars and conference.
- Maverick access points (MAP) delivery center, support services.
Multiple intakes on blended learning mode.