|QUALIFICATION TITLE||LEVEL 8 DIPLOMA IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND LEADSHIP|
|QUALIFICATION TYPE||VOCATIONAL RELATED QUALIFICATION (HIGHER EDUCATION)|
|QUALIFICATION NUMBER (RQF)||601/5362/3|
|PROGRESSION ROUTES||RESEARCH PROPOSAL TO POTENTIALLY CONTINUE TO DBA OR EQUIVALENT TO UK UNIVERSITY|
|AVAILABILITY||UK AND INTERNATIONAL|
This Level 8 Diploma is designed for developing and implementing effective strategies across ambitious growing organizations. Strategic management is for Executive Directors and Senior Managers and for those who have the authority and personal inspiration to translate organizational strategy into effective corporate performance. The Diploma requires aspiring or current directors and senior managers to build a knowledge and understanding in strategic direction and leadership and to focus growth and performance across all levels of an organization; making it competitive and responsive to acquiring tomorrow’s business.
- Leadership Qualities and Practice
- Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager
- Strategy Development in Cross Border and Global Organizations
- Strategic Planning in Cross Border and Global Organizations
- Strategic Direction in Cross Border and Global Organizations
- Strategic Communication
- Culture and its Impact on Strategy
- Research Methods
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic leadership in a business environment.
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry.
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment.
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyze problem solving techniques specific to business and industry.
- Select, collate, review and analyze information form a wide range of sources.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
- Level 7 Qualification or;
- Master’s Degree