This course will train you with the skills and knowledge that educators and other similar practitioners need for a successful career in their educational organization. It offers a balance between strategic focus, theoretical foundations and practical applications to apply directly into the workplace. It offers beginners with a prospect to engage with the challenges in front of authorities and policy makers in Girne American University. It will provide knowledge that strengthens the ability to work as an effective manager in the education sector. It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance and team leadership. Learners in Girne American University will be able to work in a variety of roles within education administration and/or management.
- All the important management theories and modules in Girne American University are covered in this course of Educational Administration & Supervision. As a result, the students will gain a better understanding of the various management techniques that are applicable in the workplace.
- It will also be helpful to the students to develop their problem-solving skills through the practical application of the various management models and theories.
- It’s nationally recognized qualification in Girne American University, the credits are earned at this course can be transferred to other courses, if the students want to pursue Masters in Educational Administration & Supervision.
- On successful completion of the course the students will be able to demonstrate their proficiency in the various management practices which will improve their chances of making a successful career progression from Girne American University.
Established in 1985 GIRNE American University (GAU) was the first University of Cyprus, started out small with seven students has grown into a diversified university, with over 18,000 diverse multicultural students from 100+ different countries studying as of date. It is Ranked #1 in Kyrenia, #8th in Cyprus & Features in the Top 26% Universities Globally.
The accreditation and the international membership that GIRNE offers is one of its Outstanding features. GIRNE American University is accredited & validated by The Higher Education Planning, Evaluation, Accreditation and Coordination Council of North Cyprus – YODAK along with The Council of Higher Education of Turkey – YOK, Listed on WHED, one of the elite institutions in the world to be a full-fledged member of the IAU & UNESCO Listed and WES Approved. The University is recognized in the United Kingdom by the National Recognition Information Centre – UK NARIC.
The List of Accrediting bodies also includes International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education – IACBE, European Council for Business Education – ECBE, The United Nations World Tourism Organization and earned the Ted Qual – UNWTO, Accreditation Agency for Degree Programs in Engineering, Informatics, the Natural Sciences and Mathematics – ASIIN. The European Association for Quality Language Services – EAQUALS.
With 30+ Specializations and International Recognition & Presence it promises WES Canada / USA equivalent Qualifications and Globally Relevant Qualifications with emphasis on Continuous Professional Development. It also offers access to their Strong Alumni & Business Community Worldwide.
The qualification of MA Educational Administration & Supervision is designed to be delivered over 12 to 15 months for full-time study, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning education from Girne American University. The qualification is delivered face-to-face through lectures, tutorials, Seminars, Presentations approved by centers only.
- A Face to face assessor who will support the students throughout the course.
- A formative assessment and feedback that will be provided to improve the learners’ achievements as per being part of Girne American University.
- Course materials also include lecture notes, practical applications with examples and case studies and Presentations where the students can apply their knowledge and show their skills as well.
- We also provide books for reference and other study materials.
- Supervision is available for all modules.
- Customized student portal access to every registered student which features 600+ hours of E-learning on their chosen area of specialization or electives through the online learning platform which has multiplatform accessibility, it delivers the any of the course straight to the student’s smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop through which will be enable for them to study at their own convenience.
All units within this course are internally assessed by the center and externally verified. In Educational Administration & Supervision are criterion referenced based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes in Girne American University. To achieve a ‘pass’, ‘merit’ or ‘distinction’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Also about the feedback that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor of university.
- Contemporary Issues in Education: Theory, Policy and Practice
- The Management of Educational Change
- Managing Effective Intercultural Communication and Perspectives
- Pedagogy and Practice in Education
- Leading Reflective Practice in Education
- Research Methods in Education
- Innovative strategies and technologies
- Major project Dissertation
Administrative & Management Positions that might be available to those with a Master’s Degree in Educational Administration & Supervision include the following:
- Assistant principal
- District administrator
- Instructional coordinator
- Assistant Teacher
- Director or supervisor
- Dean of students or faculty
- College provost
- University registrar
- 18 years or older at the beginning of the course; or
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant management experience (learners must check with the delivery center regarding this experience prior to registering for the course);
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
- Level 7 diploma;
- 3-4 years of managerial work experience in the specific field.
- Flexible & accelerated delivery approach.
- Blended and hybrid learning mode aided with workshops, seminars and conference.
- Maverick access points (MAP) Delivery center, Support services.
Multiple intakes on blended learning mode.