The MBA in Data Science Management involving analytics is a specialized course that prepares professionals for solving future complex business problems that requires data-driven decision-making and is uniquely built to examine methods and techniques that enable identification of data to answer strategically important questions and highlights the growing area of data science in business. This course also aids you with the know how expertise to function effectively at a senior, strategic management level and influence organizations to achieve their objectives in an efficient manner.
Critical issues such as privacy, security & ethics will also be touched upon in this course and emphasizes heavily on the need to have a systematic approach to leveraging the value of big data eventually leading to innovation is systems & designs.
- All of the management theories and modules in Girne American University are covered in this course of Data Science management for MBA. As a result, the students will gain even better understanding of the various management techniques that are applicable in the workplace.
- It is also helpful to the students to develop their problems-solving skills in course like Innovation and Technology management through the practical application of the various management techniques that are applicable in the workplace.
- It is also nationally recognized qualification or course in Girne American University, here the credits are earned at this course and can be transferred to other courses, if the students want to pursue MBA in Data Science Management.
Established in 1985 GIRNE American University (GAU) was the first University of Cyprus, started out small with seven students has grown into a diversified university, with over 18,000 diverse multicultural students from 100+ different countries studying as of date. It is Ranked #1 in Kyrenia, #8th in Cyprus & Features in the Top 26% Universities Globally.
The accreditation and the international membership that GIRNE offers is one of its Outstanding features. GIRNE American University is accredited & validated by The Higher Education Planning, Evaluation, Accreditation and Coordination Council of North Cyprus – YODAK along with The Council of Higher Education of Turkey – YOK, Listed on WHED, one of the elite institutions in the world to be a full-fledged member of the IAU & UNESCO Listed and WES Approved. The University is recognized in the United Kingdom by the National Recognition Information Centre – UK NARIC.
The List of Accrediting bodies also includes International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education – IACBE, European Council for Business Education – ECBE, The United Nations World Tourism Organization and earned the Ted Qual – UNWTO, Accreditation Agency for Degree Programs in Engineering, Informatics, the Natural Sciences and Mathematics – ASIIN. The European Association for Quality Language Services – EAQUALS.
With 30+ Specializations and International Recognition & Presence it promises WES Canada / USA equivalent Qualifications and Globally Relevant Qualifications with emphasis on Continuous Professional Development. It also offers access to their Strong Alumni & Business Community Worldwide.
The qualification of Data Science management is designed to be delivered over 12-15 months on full time study mode, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part – time and distance learning education mode from Girne American University College. The qualification is delivered face-to-face through lectures, tutorials, seminars and presentations by approved study centers only.
- Assessors will support the students throughout the course of Data Science Management
- A formative assessment and feedback that will be provided to improve the learners’ achievements as per being part of Girne American University.
- Course materials will also include lecture notes, practical applications with examples and case studies and presentations where the students can apply their knowledge and show their skills as well.
- We also provide books for references and other study materials.
- Supervision is available for all the modules.
- Customized student portal access to every registered student which features 600+ hours of E-learning on their chosen area of specialization or electives through the online learning platform which has multiplatform accessibility, it delivers the any of the course straight to the student’s smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop through which will be enable for them to study at their own convenience.
All units of Data Science Management within this qualification are internally assessed by the center and externally verified. The qualifications are criterion reference based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes in Girne American University.
To achieve a ‘pass’, ‘merit’ or ‘distinction’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at by the Girne American University.
- Human Resource Management & Leadership
- Sustainable Business
- Finance for Business Leaders
- Strategic Management
- Socio-economic & Legal Framework
- Operations Management
- Organisational Psychology
- International Marketing Management
- Research Methods
- Fundamentals of Big Data & IOT
- Business Analytics & Data Mining
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Deriving Business Value from Big Data Systems
The graduates of the degree already have access to numerous professions due to the skills and competences they acquired during their Bachelor’s degree.
Based on the qualifications acquired in the Master’s degree program “Data Science/Analytics Management”, the graduates can also, for example, apply for the following positions and functions in companies:
- Senior Data Analyst
- Supply Chain/Healthcare Analyst
- Chief Technology Officer
- Big Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Project Manager
- Data Scientist
The primary requirement is to get through the interview and they are expected to hold the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the same or relevant field;
- Accredited Postgraduate Diploma;
- Level 7 Diploma;
- 3 – 4 of Managerial work experience in the relevant field.
- Flexible & accelerated delivery approach.
- Blended and hybrid learning mode aided with workshops, seminars and conference.
- Maverick access points (MAP) delivery center, support services.
Multiple intakes on blended learning mode.