This course will train you with the skills and knowledge that the learners and other similar practitioners need for a successful career in their educational organization. It offers a balance between strategic focus, theoretical foundations and practical applications to apply directly into authorities and policy makers in Girne American University. MBA Management Information Systems is designed to ensure that each learner is a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of Information Technology and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change at a junior or middle management level and aspiring into higher management within their organization or industry. The qualification is ideal for those who have started or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business.
- All of the management theories and modules in Girne American University are covered in this course of Management Information Systems for MBA. As a result, the students will gain even better understanding of the various management techniques that are applicable in the workplace.
- It is also helpful to the students to develop their problems-solving skills in course like IT management through the practical application of the various management techniques that are applicable in the workplace.
- It is also nationally recognized qualification or course in Girne American University, here the credits are earned at this course and can be transferred to other courses, if the students want to pursue Masters in Information Systems.
Established in 1985 GIRNE American University (GAU) was the first University of Cyprus, started out small with seven students has grown into a diversified university, with over 18,000 diverse multicultural students from 100+ different countries studying as of date. It is Ranked #1 in Kyrenia, #8th in Cyprus & Features in the Top 26% Universities Globally.
The accreditation and the international membership that GIRNE offers is one of its Outstanding features. GIRNE American University is accredited & validated by The Higher Education Planning, Evaluation, Accreditation and Coordination Council of North Cyprus – YODAK along with The Council of Higher Education of Turkey – YOK, Listed on WHED, one of the elite institutions in the world to be a full-fledged member of the IAU & UNESCO Listed and WES Approved. The University is recognized in the United Kingdom by the National Recognition Information Centre – UK NARIC.
The List of Accrediting bodies also includes International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education – IACBE, European Council for Business Education – ECBE, The United Nations World Tourism Organization and earned the Ted Qual – UNWTO, Accreditation Agency for Degree Programs in Engineering, Informatics, the Natural Sciences and Mathematics – ASIIN. The European Association for Quality Language Services – EAQUALS.
With 30+ Specializations and International Recognition & Presence it promises WES Canada / USA equivalent Qualifications and Globally Relevant Qualifications with emphasis on Continuous Professional Development. It also offers access to their Strong Alumni & Business Community Worldwide.
The qualification of MBA in Management Information Systems is designed to be delivered over 12 to 15 months of full time study, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part- time and also distance learning education form Girne American University. The qualification is delivered face-to-face through lectures, tutorials, seminars, presentations approved by centers only.
- A Face to face assessor who will support the students throughout the course.
- A formative assessment and feedback that will be provided to improve the learners’ achievements as per being part of Girne American University.
- Course materials also include lecture notes, practical applications with examples and case studies and Presentations where the students can apply their knowledge and show their skills as well.
- We also provide books for reference and other study materials.
- Supervision is available for all modules.
- Customized student portal access to every registered student which features 600+ hours of E-learning on their chosen area of specialization or electives through the online learning platform which has multiplatform accessibility, it delivers the any of the course straight to the student’s smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop through which will be enable for them to study at their own convenience.
All units of Management Information Systems within this qualification are internally assessed by the center and externally verified. The qualifications are criterion referenced based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes in Girne American University.
To achieve a ‘pass’, ‘merit’ or ‘distinction’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at by the Girne American University.
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting & Managerial Finance
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Sustainable Business
- System & Operations Management
- Strategic Management & Leadership
- Strategic Technology Management
- Innovation & Product
- Organizational Psychology
- Dissertation & Research Methods
- Finance & Risk Management
- Information Analysis & System Design
- Advanced Database Management Systems
- Software Engineer
- Program Manager, IT
- Senior Project Manager, IT
- Director of IT Services
- VP, Information Technology
- Chief Information Officer
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery center regarding this experience prior to registering for the course);
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course;
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency;
- Level 7 diploma;
- 3-4 years if managerial work experience in the specific field.
- Flexible & accelerated delivery approach.
- Blended and hybrid learning mode aided with workshops, seminars and conference.
- Maverick access points (MAP) delivery center, support services.
Multiple intakes on blended learning mode.