The General MBA provides students with a broader understanding of business management, administration and leadership as they relate to the various functions and departments in a company. Students who complete a general MBA are well prepared for a variety of business management and leadership roles.
As an MBA student you’ll be a member of a student team. Your other team members will come from diverse backgrounds with varying professional experiences. Many of your fellow students will have worked as senior managers, business owners and entrepreneurs. Chances are that you’ll learn as much from your fellow MBA students as you will from the faculty.
You’ll also establish meaningful friendships and relationships with students, faculty and alumni that will benefit you for years to come. In fact, the network you develop during your time as an MBA student could quite possibly be the most valuable thing you walk away with.
MBA programs can have specific focus such as:
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- As an MBA student, you have great networking opportunities and this context will accentuate your business management capabilities.
- Job security and high salary expectation.
- An MBA will help you acquire business practices needed to start a new business or help existing ones grow.
- MBA programs have higher chances of holding a high-level management position.
- Enables the student to explore the latest International Business trends and apply the newest management techniques and keep challenging themselves.
Established in 1985 GIRNE American University (GAU) was the first University of Cyprus, started out small with seven students has grown into a diversified university, with over 18,000 diverse multicultural students from 100+ different countries studying as of date. It is Ranked #1 in Kyrenia, #8th in Cyprus & Features in the Top 26% Universities Globally.
The accreditation and the international membership that GIRNE offers is one of its Outstanding features. GIRNE American University is accredited & validated by The Higher Education Planning, Evaluation, Accreditation and Coordination Council of North Cyprus – YODAK along with The Council of Higher Education of Turkey – YOK, Listed on WHED, one of the elite institutions in the world to be a full-fledged member of the IAU & UNESCO Listed and WES Approved. The University is recognized in the United Kingdom by the National Recognition Information Centre – UK NARIC.
The List of Accrediting bodies also includes International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education – IACBE, European Council for Business Education – ECBE, The United Nations World Tourism Organization and earned the Ted Qual – UNWTO, Accreditation Agency for Degree Programs in Engineering, Informatics, the Natural Sciences and Mathematics – ASIIN. The European Association for Quality Language Services – EAQUALS.
With 30+ Specializations and International Recognition & Presence it promises WES Canada / USA equivalent Qualifications and Globally Relevant Qualifications with emphasis on Continuous Professional Development. It also offers access to their Strong Alumni & Business Community Worldwide.
The qualification of MBA Business Management is designed to be delivered over 12 – 15 months on full time study mode, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part time and distance learning education mode from Girne American University. The qualification is delivered face-to-face through lectures, tutorials, seminars and presentations by approved study centers only.
- Assessors will support the students throughout the course of Masters of Business Administration.
- A formative assessment and feedback that will be provided to improve the learners’ achievements as per being part of Girne American University.
- Course materials will also include lecture notes, practical applications with examples and case studies and presentations where the students can apply their knowledge and show their skills as well.
- We also provide books for references and other study materials.
- Supervision is available for all the modules.
- Customized student portal access to every registered student which features 600+ hours of E-learning on their chosen area of specialization or electives through the online learning platform which has multiplatform accessibility, it delivers the any of the course straight to the student’s smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop through which will be enable for them to study at their own convenience.
All units of MBA Business Management within this qualification are internally assessed by the center and externally verified. The qualifications are criterion referenced based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes in Girne American University.
To achieve a ‘pass’, ‘merit’ or ‘distinction’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at by the Girne American University.
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting & Managerial Finance
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Sustainable Business
- System & Operations Management
- Strategic Management & Leadership
- Strategic Technology Management
- Innovation & Product
- Organizational Psychology
- Dissertation & Research Methods
This degree develops advanced organizational and leadership skills, making you an in-demand candidate across many industries. Potential job roles include:
- Financial Manager
- High-End Management Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Health Services Manager
- Investment Fund Manager
- Supply chain manager
- Logistics manager
- Inventory control manager
- Project managers
- Operations manager
The primary requirement is to get through the interview and they are expected to hold the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the same or relevant field
- Accredited Postgraduate Diploma
- Level 7 Diploma
- 3 – 4 of Managerial work experience in the relevant field
- Flexible and accelerated delivery approach.
- Blended and hybrid learning mode aided with workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Maverick access points (MAP) delivery center, support services.
Multiple intakes on blended learning mode.