It is an undergraduate degree that focuses on developing the fundamental business skills employers are looking for Students study the science of business management and focus on understanding how successful companies are organized. It is similar to other business degrees but emphasizes management strategies. Students are prepared for leadership roles and develop techniques to unify and motivate people.
BSC in Business Management program can have specific electives to choose from:
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Hospitality Management
- Business Leadership
- International Business
- Organizational Behavior
- Be able to use information, analytical tools, and problem – solving skills to make well – reasoned business decisions, considering both quantitative factors and qualitative factors such as ethical considerations.
- Develop strategies addressing the legal, ethical, economic and global environment in which the enterprise operates.
- Gain working knowledge in a set of analytical business tools related to: math, statistics, accounting, economics, marketing, finance and behavioral science.
- Apply business core concepts, principles and analytical skills across functional lines.
- Access, develop, and use information to analyze business problems and propose feasible solutions.
Established in 1985 GIRNE American University (GAU) was the first University of Cyprus, started out small with seven students has grown into a diversified university, with over 18,000 diverse multicultural students from 100+ different countries studying as of date. It is Ranked #1 in Kyrenia, #8th in Cyprus & Features in the Top 26% Universities Globally.
The accreditation and the international membership that GIRNE offers is one of its Outstanding features. GIRNE American University is accredited & validated by The Higher Education Planning, Evaluation, Accreditation and Coordination Council of North Cyprus – YODAK along with The Council of Higher Education of Turkey – YOK, Listed on WHED, one of the elite institutions in the world to be a full-fledged member of the IAU & UNESCO Listed and WES Approved. The University is recognized in the United Kingdom by the National Recognition Information Centre – UK NARIC.
The List of Accrediting bodies also includes International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education – IACBE, European Council for Business Education – ECBE, The United Nations World Tourism Organization and earned the Ted Qual – UNWTO, Accreditation Agency for Degree Programs in Engineering, Informatics, the Natural Sciences and Mathematics – ASIIN. The European Association for Quality Language Services – EAQUALS.
With 30+ Specializations and International Recognition & Presence it promises WES Canada / USA equivalent Qualifications and Globally Relevant Qualifications with emphasis on Continuous Professional Development. It also offers access to their Strong Alumni & Business Community Worldwide.
The Bachelors of Science in Business Management is designed to be delivered over 20 – 24 months on full time study mode, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part time and distance learning education mode from Girne American University. The qualification is delivered face-to-face through lectures, tutorials, seminars, presentations by approved study centers only.
- Assessors will support the students throughout the course of Bachelor of Science in Business Management.
- A formative assessment and feedback that will be provided to improve the learners’ achievements as per being part of Girne American University.
- Course materials will also include lecture notes, practical applications with examples, and case studies and presentations where the students can apply their knowledge and show their skills as well.
- We also provide books for references and other study materials.
- Supervision is available for all the modules.
- Customized student portal access to every registered student which features 600+ hours of E-learning on their chosen area of specialization or electives through the online learning platform which has multi platform accessibility, it delivers the any of the course straight to the student’s smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop through which will be enable for them to study at their own convenience.
All units within this qualification of BSc in Computer science are internally accessed by the centre and externally verified. The qualifications are criterion referenced based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’, ‘merit’ and ‘distinction’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor. The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
- Business communication
- Supply management
- Quantitative analysis
- Organizational behavior and management
- Business law and policy
- Advanced data analysis
- Consumer behavior
- International banking
- Scenario thinking
- Statistical modelling
- Management specialist
- Operations analyst
- Marketing director
- Administrative services supervisor
- Sales manager
The primary requirement is to get through the interview and they are expected to hold the following:
- Relevant Level 3 Diploma/High School/Foundation Program or equivalent;
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- Flexible & accelerated delivery approach.
- Blended and hybrid learning mode aided with workshops, seminars and conference.
- Maverick access points (MAP) delivery center, support services.
Multiple intakes on blended learning mode.