This accredited and innovative MBA Engineering Management is designed to meet the marketplace demand for managers who can effectively lead engineering departments, professionals and enterprises in a technical environment.
The program allows you to gain traditional and relevant business skills in pivotal areas including finance, project management, technology and quantitative analysis – as well as helps you develop your ability to collaborate and lead in a technical ecosystem to execute complex solutions. Throughout the entire program, you’ll learn more about research, ethics, strategic innovation and leadership.
From a broader viewpoint, you will examine the economic and cultural factors that affect engineering in business. You will study Engineering Management, which will be invaluable if you plan on turning your own ideas into profitable businesses.
- All of the management theories and modules in Girne American University are covered in this course of Engineering management for MBA. As a result, the students will gain even better understanding of the various management techniques that are applicable in the workplace.
- It is also helpful to the students to develop their problems-solving skills in course like Engineering management through the practical application of the various management techniques that are applicable in the workplace.
- It is also nationally recognized qualification or course in Girne American University, here the credits are earned at this course and can be transferred to other courses, if the students want to pursue MBA in Engineering Management.
Established in 1985 GIRNE American University (GAU) was the first University of Cyprus, started out small with seven students has grown into a diversified university, with over 18,000 diverse multicultural students from 100+ different countries studying as of date. It is Ranked #1 in Kyrenia, #8th in Cyprus & Features in the Top 26% Universities Globally.
The accreditation and the international membership that GIRNE offers is one of its Outstanding features. GIRNE American University is accredited & validated by The Higher Education Planning, Evaluation, Accreditation and Coordination Council of North Cyprus – YODAK along with The Council of Higher Education of Turkey – YOK, Listed on WHED, one of the elite institutions in the world to be a full-fledged member of the IAU & UNESCO Listed and WES Approved. The University is recognized in the United Kingdom by the National Recognition Information Centre – UK NARIC.
The List of Accrediting bodies also includes International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education – IACBE, European Council for Business Education – ECBE, The United Nations World Tourism Organization and earned the Ted Qual – UNWTO, Accreditation Agency for Degree Programs in Engineering, Informatics, the Natural Sciences and Mathematics – ASIIN. The European Association for Quality Language Services – EAQUALS.
With 30+ Specializations and International Recognition & Presence it promises WES Canada / USA equivalent Qualifications and Globally Relevant Qualifications with emphasis on Continuous Professional Development. It also offers access to their Strong Alumni & Business Community Worldwide.
The qualification of Engineering management is designed to be delivered over 12-15 months on full time study mode, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part – time and distance learning education mode from Girne American University. The qualification is delivered face-to-face through lectures, tutorials, seminars and presentations by approved study centers only.
- Assessors will support the students throughout the course of Engineering Management
- A formative assessment and feedback that will be provided to improve the learners’ achievements as per being part of Girne American University.
- Course materials also include lecture notes, practical applications with examples and case studies and Presentations where the students can apply their knowledge and show their skills as well.
- We also provide books for reference and other study materials.
- Supervision is available for all modules.
- Customized student portal access to every registered student which features 600+ hours of E-learning on their chosen area of specialization or electives through the online learning platform which has multiplatform accessibility, it delivers the any of the course straight to the student’s smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop through which will be enable for them to study at their own convenience.
All units of Engineering management within this qualification are internally assessed by the center and externally verified. The qualifications are criterion reference based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes in Girne American University.
To achieve a ‘pass’, ‘merit’ or ‘distinction’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at by the Girne American University.
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting & Managerial Finance
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Sustainable Business
- System & Operations Management
- Strategic Management & Leadership
- Strategic Technology Management
- Innovation & Product
- Organizational Psychology
- Dissertation & Research Methods
- Engineering Management
- Engineering Optimisation & Technology Management
- Graduate Research Project
The graduates of the degree already have access to numerous professions due to the skills and competences they acquired during their Bachelor’s degree.
Based on the qualifications acquired in the Master’s degree program “Engineering Management”, the graduates can also, for example, apply for the following positions and functions in companies:
- Engineering Design Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Engineering Project Manager
- Global Engineering Manager
- Process Engineering Manager
- Industrial Management Engineer
The primary requirement is to get through the interview and they are expected to hold the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the same or relevant field;
- Accredited Postgraduate Diploma;
- Level 7 Diploma;
- 5 – 6 yrs of Managerial work experience in the relevant field.
- Flexible & accelerated delivery approach.
- Blended and hybrid learning mode aided with workshops, seminars and conference.
- Maverick access points (MAP) delivery center, support services.
Multiple intakes on blended learning mode.