AN ACCELERATED AND INTENSE 6 DAYS WORKSHOP ON “STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT PRACTICE” that is designed to equip delegates with the knowledge and confidence to lead and manage in a fast moving and complex business environment make more informed decisions, develop successful strategies, apply integrated techniques, strategic thinking to create value enhancing solutions and achieve your personal and organizational goals. Whether you are getting ready to power up your career or you have been in the workforce for a while, use this CPD ACCREDITED PROGRAMME as an opportunity to explore the many career track options in the world of business.
- Upon successful completion of the programme delegates with get a UK CPD Accredited Diploma.
- They will also gain 80 Credits which can be exchanged for University Credits towards a Masters’ Programme (MBA/MSc/MA) Award with any of our associated Universities.
- To enable an advanced study of organisations, their leadership and management and the changing external context in which they operate;
- To understand the linkage and significance of aligning the strategic and operational levels of managing a business;
- To enable delegates to devise strategies to integrate human resources planning with the strategic initiatives of the organisation;
- To learn how to build effective teams and develop high levels of individual and team performance;
- To develop comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the theoretical concepts and development underpinning corporate finance;
- To enable delegates to evaluate traditional and contemporary marketing strategies available for business growth under different market conditions and situations;
- To enhance lifelong learning skills and personal development against a rapidly changing business environment.